We'll have TWO Baby V's soon...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Well... This is a bit earlier than we expected

5/28/11: I got a positive pregnancy test this morning.

How far along? 5 weeks 1 day
Total weight change: +0
Inches gained: +0
Maternity clothes? Still in storage
Sleep: Lots of baby dreams
How I'm feeling: Tired all the time
Best moment this week: Positive test
Movement: not yet

Food cravings: FOOD
Food aversions: Nothing new yet
Gender: ?? I don't even have a guess this time around
Labor signs: NO - thank you God! TOO EARLY
Belly button in or out? In... and it never even got past flat with Elli
What I miss: ? Nothing is really different yet - EXCEPT: eating whatever I want
What I'm looking forward to: Everything
Milestones: Positive test

http://www.pregnology.com/faralong.php?month=1&day=27&year=2012

No comments:

Post a Comment