We'll have TWO Baby V's soon...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

9 days

38 weeks and 5 days pregnant... 9 days left to my due date!

Just got home from my Dr appointment. About 50% effaced but 'not really' dilated... I'm going to assume that means I'm 1 cm, same as two weeks ago. *sigh* It is good though that I'm effaced - I'm getting the feeling that is more important than being dilated. She suggested walking as a good way to get contractions started... Guess who is going to be using her walking shoes more often? Me!

More fun... ready?
"How tall are you, Amy?" ... I'm 5'3" and a little ... "I don't think this is a little baby. How big were you two, do you know?" ... I was 8lb9oz and Geoff was 7lb3oz ... "I think she'll be at least 8 lbs."

Oh, great. Now I really want her to come so she doesn't have time to get any bigger.

*sigh* Baby girl, please come! Mommy and Daddy want to meet you and would rather you do the rest of your growing outside of mommy's tummy. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. i had my apt this morning too:) i'm at 2cm (same as last week), 60%, and baby is at 0 station. no wonder it hurts everytime this kid moves! lol. I got lucky though and my dr decided to induce me this saturday, so i have an end in sight! it won't be much longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right- effacement is more important :) Don't worry, you are SO close! She'll come when it's time... and that's soon!

    ReplyDelete